This policy describes the terms of usage of the NMEDA website. These terms may be updated periodically, so please check back.
Statement of Copyright
The entire contents of this Web site are copyrighted under United States copyright laws by The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA). All rights reserved. Written permission from NMEDA is required for reposting, republishing or retransmitting any material.
What You Can Do Without Written Permission
- Download files, images or text at nmeda.org for your personal reference
- Put a text or graphical link to nmeda.org on your web site.
- Make an electronic copy of the text of the article for non-commercial purposes. Articles may be reproduced only if the text of the article is reproduced in its entirety.
What You Cannot Do Without Written Permission
- Copy any nmeda.org files, images or text to your web site or database.
- Reproduce any nmeda.org materials for any commercial purpose.
Materials contained on this web site are intended to be used for informational purposes only. Statements of fact and/or opinions expressed throughout the web site are those of the authors, and NMEDA assumes no responsibility for them. The information and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. NMEDA reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to the content of this web site at any time, with or without notice.