Conducting Wheelchair Transportation Assessments
Announcing a new Lunch & Learn “Train the Trainer” course for 1.0 AOTA CEUs!
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Comprehensive Automotive Mobility Solutions for Health Professionals (CAMS-HP) Lunch & Learn course, we’ve created an all-new “Part 2” Lunch & Learn (L&L) course for you to connect with Healthcare Professional influencers in your community.
Why register for the CWTA “Train the Trainer” course?
- It takes just two 1-hour online seminars to become an authorized CEU trainer for 1.0 AOTA CEUs.
- By offering official CEUs, you will have an attractive incentive to bring Healthcare Professional influencers to your store.
- Your Lunch & Learn attendees will keep your dealership in mind when making patient referrals for automotive mobility equipment.
- Attending two 1-hour online training components.
- Completing two homework assignments.
Kevin Durban with Performance Mobility understands the
benefits of using the CAMS-HP Course for his business.
CWTA offers all of the same benefits.
How to get started?
- Register for BOTH of the training components below.
- You will be sent a Drop Box link to your training kit. Please download and review the Instructor’s Manual in advance of Part 2.
- You must view the video linked below and choose ONE live webinar date to obtain full trainer qualifications.
- The video for Part 1 MUST be completed at least 5 business days prior to attending Part 2.
Week One Sessions ‘Part 1’
View Video to Complete Part 1 (Mandatory)
Week Two Sessions ‘Part 2’
Sign up now. NOTE: Your seat will not be guaranteed until you have completed Part 1.