New Online Resource Available FREE for NMEDA Members
Introduction to Automotive Mobility
This 35-minute tutorial provides a brief overview of the automotive mobility sector for anyone who is new to this industry. It is a great on-boarding tool for new employees or a refresher training for both sales and technician personnel. Topics covered include:
- Overview of Automotive Mobility Industry
- Medical Diagnoses and Recommending the Right Product
- Funding Sources
Click the REGISTER link below to begin the registration process. You will be directed to to the NMEDA Member Portal.
If your company is a NMEDA Member you MUST log in to the Member Portal in order to register for the course.
- Once you log in and/or begin the registration process, you will be taken to the My Events page where you will see a list of events you have signed up for in the past, if any. Bypass this list and click on Register for Another Event.
- Select “Introduction to Automotive Mobility 2020” from the list of available training courses and events.
- Follow the instructions to add new or existing trainees to the registration and complete the check out process.
- NMEDA will then send an email to each attendee/trainee registered. This email will contain a unique link they may use to take the online course. This link may be used ONLY by that individual trainee, since it tracks their progress, transmits the information back to your company’s record within our database and provides each trainee with a certificate upon successful completion of the course.