The Nominations Committee has prepared a slate of candidates for the open positions on the Canada Board of Directors for the upcoming term. The committee has worked diligently to prepare a slate that the membership will feel confident in and that will help NMEDA in reaching the goals outlined in our business plan. As NMEDA moves forward, it is our hope that you will consider how you can become more actively involved in the association.
- Votes will be cast online.
- You will need to log in to the Member Portal (below) by entering your user name and password. (Note: If you do not have your user name you may obtain it by calling (813) 264-2697.
- Select your candidates on the form and hit “Submit”.
- NMEDA Canada Dealer Members vote for all positions except the Associate Representative position.
- Only NMEDA Canada Associate Members vote for the Associate Representative.
- After submitting your vote, you will be directed to a “thank you” page. No other confirmation will be provided to indicate you have voted. If you would like to confirm your vote, please email NMEDA at email@example.com.
- Voting will end December 31, 2019.
By direction of the Bylaws, the Nomination Committee presents the following Slate of Candidates for your vote.
NMEDA Board of Directors: (view bios)
- President: David Parton
- Treasurer: Serge Lavallée
- Representative at Large: Darin Ashby
- Representative at Large: Tim Danter
- Associate Representative: Dana Benoit